From Subsea to Surface, Uniconn can provide the high-quality equipment you need to see your project through to competition.
In 2018, OEM Group acquired Uniconn, the industry leader in the Service and Refurbishment of Subsea and Surface equipment for a number of years. This allows Uniconn to assist with and manage a variety of equipment.
With an extremely respected and dedicated workforce we aim to achieve your client goals. Uniconn understands the need for constant client communication.
We can find the correct economic and environmental solution without compromising quality or safety.
- Refurbishment of tooling and associated offshore assemblies (drilling and production)
- Dual bore and mono-bore riser management including secure storage
- Testing and flushing of various assemblies and production control systems inline
- Independent fluid analysis
- Project management
- Ultra-high-pressure jet cleaning; internal and external surfaces
- S.I.T area with fully serviced secure office space
- Wellhead and wellhead conductor housing
- 240m test bay with testing capacity to 40,000 psi
- Manual and actuated valve refurbishment
- Bottom hole assemblies – Uniconn designed, multi-drill-bit breaking adaptor
- Drilling assemblies and associated tooling
Having successfully completed projects for major oil and gas companies, including One Subsea and TAQA, our certified team are on hand 24 hours a day, streamlining your workload and making Uniconn your single point of contact for Subsea and Surface equipment services.