Extremely rugged and proven spring drive that is durable in harsh or dirty conditions. A cost effective, hard wearing starter motor for difficult applications.
Shorter than its pre-engaged counterpart, Jetstream 4 inertia starter motors can be fitted to smaller engines where space is a major consideration.
To reduce the space envelope even more, if starter orientation isn’t an option, a remote relay valve can be used rather than the starters integrated relay valve.
- Will start engines up to 12 litres
- Can be ordered with integrated relay valve, exhaust adapters or mufflers giving reduced fitting time.
- Heavy duty spring drive proven in hydraulic starters over 30 years
- Available in 3 pressure options:
- Low pressure – for operation down to 3 bar inlet pressure
- Medium pressure – for operation up to 10 bar inlet pressure
- High pressure – for operation up to 30 bar inlet pressure
- Exhaust options: simple guard, straight or 90° threaded adapters to suit piping or mufflers
To find out more
We would be delighted to discuss our advanced hydraulic starting systems with you in more detail. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.