OEM Fuel Services: Treat The Cause, Not The Symptom
We understand fuel and oil health. We have a range of systems whatever your budget and application.
We understand that everyone has a different requirement, budget and end goal when it comes to fuel maintenance and conditioning. At OEM Group we have develeoped and number of different systems for both purchase and rental so we can assist our customers the best way possible.
Our highly trained offshore engineers can be ready at a moments notice to test and clean your fuel no matter the location. We assist our customers globally via our offices in Aberdeen, and Perth, Australia.
Portable oil and fuel polishing units for the removal of water, diesel bug and solid particulate.
OEM Group design and build standard oil and fuel purification (polishing) systems, which assist in overcoming industry challenges associated with contamination.
Do you have contaminated oil and fuel issues?
- Blocked engine filters
- Sluggish engine performance
- Water in oil and fuels
- Microbial growth in fuel (diesel bug)
- Damaged injectors
- Tank corrosion
- Pump failure
- Sludge at the bottom of tanks
- Oil and fuel cleanup from 10 to 1,000 litres per minute.
- Filter systems are highly portable
- Utilise a staged filtration approach
- Flow rates up to 80L/minute
- OEM Group now offer a large range of oil and fuel polishing systems available to rent